on the fence

Part of the work I do for my big girl job is coordinating photoshoots for our branded marketing material – and at times stepping in as the foot model when we’re running a project on short notice. (If you’re in the shoe business, you know how lucky being a size 6.0 can be) This is one such shoot for my favorite of our brands, which you see me wearing on the constant. OTBT. These pumps are actually a part of their Spring 2015 collection, but are in early and available now here!: http://www.musthaveshoes.com/lee-mint-otbt.html

What I love about the brand, 90% of them are made with the softest leathers while the other 10% are made with fun prints (I made those statistics up), the styles are a bit tough-girl, sporty-chic, and a few of the styles lean in towards comfort with footbeds and velcro closures. Don’t lie to me, I know you love velcro. And let me tell you, after trapesing around the town shooting over a dozen outfits on this particular day, this pair was a serious relief – I didn’t want to take them off (so I snuck them into my closet… shhh)

2014 1121 on the fence 01

photography:KUNDAN KUMAR | camera:CANNON 5D MARK III | jacket:MAX JEANS | jeans:CALVINS | pumps:OTBT

2014 1121 on the fence 09
2014 1121 on the fence 07
2014 1121 on the fence 06
2014 1121 on the fence 12
2014 1121 on the fence 11
2014 1121 on the fence 10
2014 1121 on the fence 04
2014 1121 on the fence 02

20 Comments

Leave a Reply